GTSC European Regional Meeting
Date: November 23-24, 2016
Time: 8:30 (8:30am) to 18:00 (6:00pm)
Location: Zappeion Conference and Exhibition Center, Athens, Greece
Join experts and tourism practitioners from throughout Europe in Athens on Nov 23-24 to debate best strategies in today’s environment to utilize sustainable tourism management mechanisms for destinations and businesses.
You will learn how to:
- Market sustainable tourism in European destinations to European Markets;
- Apply standards and certifications to destinations and enterprises;
- Work with sustainability standards and programs for European tourism;
- Use best practices from Greece, Iceland, Denmark, Germany, Ireland and Spain;
- Network and debate with other sustainable tourism thought-leaders.
Speakers include: TUI Benelux Manager of Sustainability Melvin Mak, BookDifferent.com CEO Lonneke de Kort, GSTC Chair Luigi Cabrini, German National Tourist Board Sustainability & Innovations Manager Olaf Schlieper, Green Destinations Founder & Director Albert Salman, Hellenic Hotels Association Head of Sustainability Alexandros Angelopoulos, UNWTO Secretary General’s Special Adviser George Drakopoulos, Ecotourism Ireland CEO Mary Mulvey, Travelife for Hotels Commercial Director Sören Stöber, Travelife for Tour Operators Manager Naut Kusters, and many more.
Register here: http://bit.ly/GSTC2016_EU